Sunday, July 18, 2010

Shew! What a week!







Ok, so it's been a while since I last updated this blog. Sorry about that! It's been super busy around here this week. Little B had his 4 month appointment this week and besides being a big, healthy baby (yay!), he had lots of shots. Needless to say, he wasn't a happy camper for a couple of days!






Even though I've been MIA this week I have been working on a few projects. The first was a Halloween tutu which I am totally in love with! Seriously, I wish I had a little girl of my own to wear this thing. It's made from three different colors of tulle-black, orange, and dark purple and then has coordinating ribbon throughout. It would make a great addition to a little girl's witch costume! I'm working on a few designs for Halloween shirts right now and I plan on making a few to match the tutu as well as a few boy designs, so stay tuned! If you have any ideas or would like to see a certain design on a shirt, just let me know!






Another project I was working on this week was a skirt for myself. I made a pattern off of another skirt I own and all in all, it turned out pretty well. Check out the picture so you can see for yourself:)

No comments:

Post a Comment