Monday, July 26, 2010

Inspiration


Recently I've been getting the same question from a lot of people..."Where do you get your inspiration?" So, here it is: I decided to start sewing while I was pregnant with our second son, Brady. I had been desperately searching every store, online and in real life, for matching "Big Brother"/"Little Brother" shirts. With absolutely no luck, I decided I would make shirts for my little guys and as you can see in the picture, this is what I came up with.
Unlike the other shirts I have to offer at Avy's, these shirts took a LOOONG time to make but I'm pretty sure that was mostly due to the fact that I had a giant belly and sitting at the sewing machine wasn't the most comfortable thing to do! I really loved the way these turned out though. I might have to make them in a larger size so they have them to wear this winter too.
Anyhow, there ya go...my inspiration comes from my boys:)

No comments:

Post a Comment