Sunday, July 4, 2010

And so it began!

Inspired by my two boys, I decided to start sewing and opened Avy's after I was unable to find the exact pieces of clothing I was looking for in any retail store for a reasonable price. Opening Avy's has allowed me to use my creativity to make quality custom outfits, including applique shirts and tutus. In the near future I'm also planning to make dresses for baby girls and toddlers!...Have I mentioned I have boys? If I can't have girls, I'll just make cute girl things! haha:)

Whatever you might be looking for for your little one, let me know! I work closely with each and every customer to ensure their satisfactions. I love unique custom orders!

Be sure to check back with this page and my etsy shop often, as I will be adding new items on a weekly basis!

1 comment:

  1. I have several items created for my girls (my soon to be 3 year old and my daughter on the way). Every time that my daughter wears one of these creative and cute shirts she receives comments. Recently, she got the tutu outfit and LOVES it!!! She dances around in it, puts the tutu with almost every outfit. I loved the tutu outfit so much that I had to buy two more for a friend and family member.

    ReplyDelete